Category plus Sub-categories
Category plus Sub-categories Listed Alphabetically View uses the files in /components/com_mymuse/views:
- /category/tmpl/alpha_items.php (for sub-categories)
Example with subcategory images:
Example with Titles only:
Category plus Sub-categories Listed Alphabetically View has the following options:
The options tab "Category" has the following options:
- Category Title: Show/hide the category title. The title is displayed inside an "H2" tag.
- Category Description: Show or hide the description of the selected Category.
- Category Image: Show or hide the image of the selected Category.
- Image Height: Height for category images.
- Subcategory Levels: Maximum number of levels of subcategories to show.
- Number of Columns: The number of colums to show.
- Empty Categories: If Show, empty categories will display. A category is only empty - if it has no items or subcategories.
- No Products Message: If Show, the message 'There are no products in this category' will display when there are no products in the category or when 'Empty Categories' is set to show.
- Show Subcat Image: Show/Hide the subcategories image.
- Subcategories Descriptions: Show/Hide the subcategories descriptions.
- Truncate Description: Maximum number of Characters to show in description.
- Show Product Count: If Show, the number of products in the category will show.
- Page Subheading: Optional text to show as a subheading.
- Hits: 6704